JTET Notification pdf 2019, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Form
Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test JTET Official Notification will be out on JTET official website jac.nic.in on this week. Online application will be start from this week, Aspirants are requested to visit on this web blog for further updates. Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test is a very popular exam for aspirants who wants to be a good salaried teacher in Jharkhand State, Before applying, aspirants are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the JTET as on the date of eligibility, Essential Details at a Glance!
JTET Exam is conducted to be eligible for Teacher across the Jharkhand State.
- Only eligible candidates can apply for the JTET Application Form 2019.
- Aspirants must check JTET 2019 Eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Stage 1 i.e Primary Stage after passing stage 1 round Student will appear in Stage 2, after which the shortlisted candidates will be selected.
- Candidates are requested to read JTET 2019 Notification before apply.
- JTET exam syllabus consists of English/Hindi/Urdu/Regional Language, Environment Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. Check Updated Syllabus
JTET 2019 Highlights
|JTET Expected Registration Application Forms||50K|
|JTET 2019 Application Fees||Gen/OBC: 500, SC/ST: 250 (Each Paper)|
|Available Seats for upcoming Vacancy||12,985|
JTET 2019 Important/Exam Dates
|Availability of JTET 2019 Application Form||September 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||October 2019|
|Release of JTET 2019 Admit Card||Dec 2019|
JTET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill certain eligibility conditions as laid down by JTET before applying for the JTET Application Form. Here are the basic eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
For Class I-V (Primary Level)
- The applicants must be a B.Ed, D.El.Ed Passed 10+2 / graduate in related from a recognized university/board.
- Last Year Appearing Student can also apply for the JTET 2019.
For Class VI-VIII (Junior Level)
- The applicants must be a B.Ed, D.El.Ed Passed graduate in related from a recognized university/board.
JTET 2019 Age Limit
- Candidates must be between 18 to 35 years as on 25 July, 2019.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get age relaxation of 5 years in OBC candidates with upper age limit 35 years can apply for the exam.
Also Read SCCL Recruitment 2019
JTET 2019 Application Process/ How To Apply
JTET 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website – www.jac.nic.in from September to October, 2019. Follow the given below steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the website – “www.jac.nic.in“
- Click on JTET 2019 Application
- Click on link “New Registration” on the home page
- Click on the given direct link above or click on apply now from quick overview.
- Fill application form with complete details like name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email and other information.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only.
- The photo must be of 200 x 230 pixels and the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Please Note: Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- After that, click ‘Submit’ to move to fee payment window.
Also Check GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment)
Pay Application Fee
- Application fee for General category, EWS and OBC is 500 INR (Each Paper i.e PAPER I, PAPER II) and 250 INR for reserved categories. i.e SC/ST/PwD (Each Paper i.e PAPER I, PAPER II)
- Pay the fee through debit/credit card and net banking by Payment gateway.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration id.
- Keep the print out of the form for future use.
JTET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- For JTET exam, the admit card is released separately.
- All notifications related to admit card will be out on the official website.
- All candidates need to carry their admit cards on the day of exam, failing which they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Also Govt. Photo ID Required to Appear in JTET 2019 Exam.
How To Download JTET 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link “JTET 2019 Admit card”
- Enter your registration number and DOB/Password
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print-out of the same or save as pdf.
JTET 2019 Result
- JTET 2019 Result will be declared online on the official website for each stage of the exam.
- The result for JTET 2019 will be declared in Month of January 2020.
- In order to check the result, candidates need to visit the official website, enter their roll number/ registration number and DOB.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in all the sections of JTET will be normalized by the equi-percentile method.
- Only up to 2 decimal points, scores would be taken for the calculation.
Also Check National Scholarship after passing exam
How To Check JTET 2019 Result?
- Visit jac.nic.in
- Click on “JTET” section
- Click on “Results” section
- Enter your roll number and DOB “or” enter your registration number and DOB
- You result will appear on the screen
- Take out Print or save it as pdf.
Also Check UPSC Main Form Details
JTET 2019 Preparation Best Selling Books
JTET Jharkhand Shikshak Patrata Pareeksha Paper -I (Class: I – V )
बाल विकास और अध्यापन प्रश्न संग्रह 1500+ शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा – Child Development & Pedagogy TET – : CTET, HTET, UPTET, MPTET, JTET, BTET, CHTET, RTET, UKTET, OTHERS (Hindi Edition)
|JTET SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS LEVEL-2 (VI-VIII) (HINDI MEDIUM): Mocktime Publication||Buy Now|
|Jharkhand T.E.T. Samaj Adhyayan (Uchch Prathmik Star) (For Class 6 to 8)||Buy Now|
JTET SOCIAL STUDIES PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS LEVEL-2 (VI-VIII) (HINDI MEDIUM): Mocktime Publication
JTET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
JTET Exam Pattern 2019
The Test Pattern details are as follows:
- Each Question carries one Mark.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Level 1 Test will be conducted for a total of 150 marks with 150 multiple choice questions.
- for best understanding See the Table below:
|Objective Type Question||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Hindi/English for General Teacher
Urdu/English for Urdu Teacher
|Language-II: Regional Language||30||30|
Read Complete JTET 2019 Exam Pattern
JTET 2019 Syllabus
JTET Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2019
- Child Development and Pedagogy
Understanding diverse learners.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Action Research.
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Teaching learning process.
- Individual Differences.
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes.
- Child Development.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- The Right to Education Act 2009.
- JTET Syllabus of Language – I for J TET Exam
Teaching Learning Materials.
- Framing Questions Including questions.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Development of Language Skills.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Language – II Syllabus for Jharkhand TET
- Examination 2018
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their
- Phonetic Transcription.
- Challenges of Teaching English.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Literary Terms.
- Communicative Approach to English Language
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Modal Auxiliaries.
- Unseen Poem.
Read and Download Complete JTET 2019 Syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2
JTET 2019 FAQs
Ques. What is the Application fees for JTET 2019?
Ans. For Gen./OBC fees is 500 Indian Rupees for Each Paper, and for SC/ST/Pwd 250 INR which can be made by online payment gatway as laid by jac.
Ques. What is the official website of JTET 2019?
Ans. official website for JTET is www.jac.nic.in
Ques. I am appearing Student in respective B.Ed, D.El.Ed am I eligible to apply for JTET 2019?
Ans. Yes, they are eligible for JTET 2019 Application.
Ques. If i Submitted wrong filled JTET Application form online, can I edit the form after submission?
Ans. After submitting JTET online form you can’t edit, We suggest before filling your form please check all essential fields.
Ques. My Payment failed due to internet error, My Balance deducted from My account while filling JTET online Application what to do?
Ans. Don’t worry wait for 24 hours and check it your payment status! Make again fresh payment, If failed your money will be credit to your account within 7 days.