JTET Notification 2019 PDF
JTET is going to conduct Teacher Eligibility Exam for Upcoming Jharkhand Teacher Vacancy, Those Aspirants interested can apply for the JTET 2019 Application, online application begin from September 2019 to October 2019, Essential Details at a Glance!
- Only eligible candidate are requested to apply for JTET 2019
- For Reservation Candidate must insure that they have Jharkhand Domicile / Residential Certificate.
- For SC/ST they must have their Caste/Category Certificate in order to take advantage of JTET 2019 Reservation.
- Candidates are requested to check detailed information about JTET 2019 Exam Pattern
JTET 2019 Highlights
|JTET Expected Registration Application Forms||50K|
|JTET 2019 Application Fees||Gen/OBC: 500, SC/ST: 250 (Each Paper)|
|Available Seats for upcoming Vacancy||12,985|
JTET 2019 Important/Exam Dates
|Availability of JTET 2019 Application Form||September 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||October 2019|
|Release of JTET 2019 Admit Card||Dec 2019|
JTET 2019 Exam Centre
The JTET exam is conducted offline written test at numerous centers across the Jharkhand India. However, if there is non-availability of exam centre outside the state, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Dhanbad & Koderma are the exam centres for JTET 2019 Examination. Any inappropriate behavior at the exam center can lead to cancellation of the candidature.
Candidate must carry their JTET Admit Card before reaching the venue.
JTET 2019 online Application – How To Apply?
- Visit the website – “www.jac.nic.in“
- Click on JTET 2019 Application
- Click on link “New Registration” on the home page
- Click on the given direct link above or click on apply now from quick overview.
- Fill application form with complete details like name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email and other information.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only.
- The photo must be of 200 x 230 pixels and the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Please Note: Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- After that, click ‘Submit’ to move to fee payment window.
Also Check JTET 2019 Result
Pay Application Fee
- Application fee for General category, EWS and OBC is 500 INR (Each Paper i.e PAPER I, PAPER II) and 250 INR for reserved categories. i.e SC/ST/PwD (Each Paper i.e PAPER I, PAPER II)
- Pay the fee through debit/credit card and net banking by Payment gateway.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration id.
- Keep the print out of the form for future use.
Also Download JTET 2019 Syllabus