Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 in Various Region @ 7,980 Posts apply online
Department of Indian Post Published Notification for GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Posts in various region i.e Bihar, Assam,Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab. interested candidates can apply for the vacant post online before 04.09.2019. Candidates must fulfill eligibility criteria for the GDS Recruitment.
GDS Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of Recruitment||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Post|
|Availability of GDS Recruitment 2019 Application Form||August 05, – September 09 2019|
|Last Date to Apply GDS Recruitment||September 09, 2019|
|Application Fees||100-/ INR (UR/OBC For Male Candidates only)|
|Available Vacant Seats||7,980|
|Job Location||Bihar, Assam,Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab|
|GDS Recruitment Salary||10,000 – 12,000 INR|
|Candidates Expected to Register for GDS Recruitment 2019||Around 800K+|
GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) is conducted to recruit 7,980 Dak Sevak across the nation.
- Only eligible candidates can apply for the Recruitment. Aspirants must check GDS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility before applying.
- Selection will be made by Merit List.
- No Exam will be conducted for the GDS Recruitment.
- No Interview will be for the Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Candidates can Also Check AFCAT Recruitment 2019
GDS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details Region Wise
GDS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill certain eligibility conditions as laid down by GDS Gramin Dak Sevak before applying for the Teachers post. Here are the basic eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- The applicants must be a 10 Passed (Matriculation) from a recognized university/board.
- Optional (DCA Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University / Institution).
- Candidates must be between 18 to 35 years as on April 1, 2019.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get age relaxation of 5 years in OBC candidates with upper age limit 35 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10- 15 years
GDS Recruitment 2019 Salary
10,000 to 12,000
GDS Recruitment Application Process: How To Apply?
GDS Recruitment 2019 online Application Form is available on the official website – indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/reference.aspx Follow the given below steps to fill the application form:
- Click on New Registration
- Use Capital Letter to fill all Field Such as name, qualification & Address.
- Upload Your Photo and Signature (10 kb to 20 kb jpg,jpeg format only)
- Make Payment online
- After Payment click on Apply Now
- Enter Registration No. and Select Circle
- OTP Required to login in Your Account
- Fill All required Filled
- Upload Your Metric Marksheet, Caste and Computer Certificate (Optional)
- Select Job Location
Also Check new Job IBPS PO