eKalyan Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Date, Eligibility, apply online
Jharkhand government has announced notification for ekalyan post matric scholarship 2019 within state, outside state for Class 11, Class 12, BA/BSC/BCA/BCom, UG (under graduation), PG (Post graduation), Diploma courses. Candidates who have successfully passed in their last exam they can apply online for post matric scholarship Jharkhand.
- Students must be from Jharkhand state they can only apply for ekalyan scholarship 2019.
- Students must have cleared their last exam for applying this scholarship
- SC (Scheduled Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe) students can get their hostel, tuition fees along with their maintenance in this Ekalyan scholarship.
- BC I / BC II student can get only tuition fees.
- EWS students are also eligible for applying eKalyan Scholarship 2019.
Ekalyan Post Matric Scholarship Highlights
|Name of Scholarship||Ekalyan Scholarship|
|Scholarship Organization||Jharkhand Government|
|Availability of Scholarship form||01 September, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30 September, 2019|
|Expected Student to register||90k +|
|Last Year no of students got scholarship||88k +|
ekalyan Scholarship Eligibility 2019
- Ekalyan grant scholarship for Intermediate/UG/PG/Diploma Students
- Candidates Must have scored 40 % Marks in their last exam
- Candidates must have their domicile from Jharkhand State.
Also Read Maulana Azad Scholarship
Documents Required for Ekalyan online Scholarship
candidates are requested to apply ekalyan scholarship before last date, and give their Aadhar linked bank account number. check here your linked aadhar with bank.
list of documents are given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook
- Last year Marksheet
- Income Certificate (from April 2019 not before April 2019)
- Caste Certificate (From 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019)
- Residential (From December 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- College Bonafide Certificate
(Note: if you don’t have Income/Caste/Residential for ekalyan post matric scholarship 2019 apply here Tatkal Seva visit your block for Tatkal Income/Caste/Residential Certificate you may get your Certificate within 24 Hours)
Ekalyan Post Matric Scholarship – How to Apply?
Step 1: visit official website ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on ekalyan Scholarship registration.
Step 3: Fill your details like candidate name, father’s name, date of birth etc.
Step 4: After successful registration login with your name and password.
Step 5: Click on Apply E-kalyan Scholarship online.
Step 6: Fill all required parts college details, bank details, your address etc.
Step 7: Now upload your all documents and hit submit button.
Step 8: Take printout of your application form and self attest it.
Step 9: Now upload Your application form and submit.
(Note: file size must be under 150 kb in jpg,jpeg format only)
Also Check MOMA Scholarship 2019
ekalyan Post matric Scholarship 2019 FAQs
Ques. Who can apply for ekalyan Scholarship 2019?
Ans. To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must –
- Be a resident of Jharkhand India
- Have qualified their last exam (10, inter, UG, PG, Diploma)
- Must preferably belong to an economically weak family (family income less than 2,00,000 two lac)
- Must have Income/Caste/Residential certificate.
Ques. What are the benefits of eKalyan Scholarship Jharkhand?
Ans. Students will get their full tuition fees as their college/university/institute fee structure.
Ques. What should be my family income to apply ekalyan scholarship?
Ans. Family income must be less than 2 lac.
Ques. If a student study out of Jharkhand is he/she eligible to apply ekalyan Scholarship 2019?
Ans. Yes He/She is eligible for the ekalyan scholarship, as they are from Jharkhand.
Ques. If I filled the form wrong, Am i able to edit?
Ans. Yes you can edit your form from edit form section.
Ques. Is there any application fees for the ekalyan Scholarship?
Ans. There is no fee applicable.