Class 8 Result JAC Board Result (Declared): Download/Check at jacresultonline.com
JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council) has released both class 8 and 9 class result on its portal (jac.jharkhand.gov.in) on April 19 and April 11, 2019 . Enter your Roll No. and Roll Code i.e (Roll No. (Roll no. should be four digits 0034 & Roll Code Should Be five digits 27002 to check your results, announced in the JAC Portal.
- JAC has released Class 9 Result see your score and grade scored in jac class 9 exam.
- The result will be compiled on the basis of final Result.
- After the declaration of result, Student Must confirm their Name And details mentioned on the mark sheet of class 8 Read about Class 9 JAC Result 2019 Top District, Percentage
- Class 8 Result JAC Board will be declared online only. original Marksheet may be dispatched to the Institute.
Read on to know more about the result declaration procedure, grade system, rank calculation formula and FAQs.
Highlights of Class 8 Result JAC Board
- Only the score obtained in Class 8 Result JAC Board will be admitted in new class, i.e Class 9
- The result of Class 8 Result Jac Board 2019 also shows whether the candidate has qualified for Class 9 or not. i.e given Below:
|Name of the Exam||JAC School Board Examination|
|Full Form of the JAC||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Exam Conducting Body||JAC Ranchi|
Understand Class 8 JAC Board 2019 Grade System Subject Wise:
- Mathematics & Science = Number of correct answers x 4 – Number of incorrect answers x 1.
- English, Social Science & Hindi = Number of Correct answer in x 4 – Number of incorrect answer x 1.
- Sanskrit/Urdu/Regional Subjects = Number of Correct answer in x 4 – Number of incorrect answer x 1.
–– For candidates to qualify for admission to Class 9, should score a minimum 45% marks, i.e C Grade.
–– If Candidate Scored D grade i.e below 33 % Considered as failed in Jac Board Class 8 Exam . Know more
Class 8 Result JAC Board Date 2019
As the exam conducted in two Months i.e. in February and March 2019, the schedule is as follow:
|Class 8 Exam Held||February 11 – 26, 2019|
(in different centres across jharkhand)
|March 6 – 20, 2019|
|Mains Result Date||16.04.2019|
How to CLASS 8 JAC Board Result 2019?
Google will come with the direct link for checking Class 8 JAC Board Result 2019 online. Just type “Class 8 JAC Board Result 2019”in google search and the following page will appear.
Now, enter the Roll Number(NNNN) and Roll Code (CCCCC) and get the result.
Steps to check result of JAC Class 8 Result 2019 and downloading the Marksheet are mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of JAC or jacresultonline.com to check result of Class 8 JAC Board Result 2019.
Step 2: Enter Roll Number and Roll Code on JAC Board Result login page
Step 3: Verify and submit the details to check Class 8 JAC Board Result 2019
Step 4: Save and download Class 8 JAC Board Result 2019 and score card/Marksheet for future correspondence.
- The document be sent via mail/post, it will be available online only through JAC Institute Login.
- The rank District of Class 8 Result 2019 must be Updated on this page.
- It will carry the Jharkhand Rank, Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Category wise rank and total marks obtained.
Forgot Roll Number/Roll Code?
- Roll Number is mentioned in Class 8 JAC Board Admit Card.
- If the admit card is not available, download it again from “jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/download/” 2019 by using School Roll Code.
- In case, the Roll Code is not accessible then Contact Your School Administration.
- If the School Does Not Have Please contact Nodal Officers of Your District.
Nodal Officers of Jharkhand District Are Given Below:
1. Ranchi Shri Ajay K. Srivastava [email protected], 9431169829.
2. Khunti Shri Saimual Dang [email protected], 9334816854.
3. Simdega Shri Purti ram murmu [email protected], 9430741268.
4. Chatra Shri Anil kumar [email protected], 8986764764.
5. Latehar Shri Shakil Ahasan [email protected], 94313481416. Palamau Shri Ashok kumar gupta [email protected], 9431178656.
7. Hazaribag Shri Vijay kumar singh [email protected], 9470576866.
8. Koderma Shri Rakesh kumar [email protected], 9431183909.
9. Ramgarh Shri Harish Chandra Goswami [email protected], 9334477905.
10. Garhwa Shri Janardan prashad tanti [email protected], 9835763032.
11. Deoghar Shri Rejesh kumar singh [email protected], 9431720130.
12. Sahebganj Shri Govind ravi das [email protected], 9431161566.
13. W.Singhbhum Shri Subodh Chandra Mishra [email protected], 9835357214.
14. E.Singhbhum Shri Tej pratap singh [email protected], 9470373009.
15. Bokaro Shri Ram bachchan paswan [email protected], 9470977093.
16. Dhanbad Shri Pradip robart lakara [email protected], 9431160414.
17. Jamtara Shri Shiv Shankar mishra [email protected], 9431966579.
18. Giridih Shri Ramesh prashad singh [email protected], 9431314997.
19. Gumla Shri Chandramohan Mishra [email protected], 9934434179.
20. Godda Shri Shailendra kishor [email protected], 9431587320.
21. Dumka Shri Hemkrishan das [email protected], 9798129240.
22. Saraikela Shri Ravindra prashad Singh [email protected], 9431391049.
23. Pakur Shri Arjun pandey [email protected], 9570092799.
24. Lohardgga Shri Prabhu turi [email protected], 8102883913.
Details Mentioned on Class 8 JAC Board Result 2019 Scorecard/Marksheet
- Roll number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Sub category
- School Code
- Marks obtained in Grade (Subject-wise and total)
Class 8 JAC Board 2019 Counselling/Admission
- Admission will be starts on April Last week in High School Across Jharkhand.
- Candidate have to confirm their school that they have living Certificate.
- After Filling form they can be admitted in Class 9.
- The entire seat allocation and admission process would be managed through School. Also See JAC Class 10 Result
Class 8 JAC Board Seat Allotment
- Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their merit and availability of seats.
- Before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment of seats will take place.
Class 8 JAC Board 2019 Result – FAQs
Ques. When will Admission of Class 9?
Ans. Admission will be starts from last week of April 2019.
Ques. What are the qualifying marks/Grade for Class 8 JAC Board Result 2019?
Ans. The qualifying marks for Class 8 JAC Board is 45 % i.e C Grade which is mentioned on the Scorecard/Marksheet. The expected qualifying marks for Class 8 JAC Board 2019 is mentioned below-
|Category||Class 8 Result JAC Board|
|General||C (45 %)|
|OBC – NCL||C (45%)|
|Schedule Caste||C (45%)|
|Schedule Tribe||C (45%)|
Ques. How can I download my Class 8 JAC Board Result Marksheet?
Ans. A simple 4 step process to download the Class 8 JAC Board 2019 scorecar/Marksheet is as follows:
- Open the official website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Look for the link that reads “Class 8 JAC Result 2019”.
- Click on the link and provide the details of the Roll Number Roll Code.
- Click on submit button and your Screen Class 8 JAC Board 2019 score is displayed on screen.
Ques. Which Board conducts the Class 8 Board Exam?
Ans. Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi.